about swing@jb9 's bug ??

2003-07-19 03:20:48 PM
jbuilder12
hi,dear :
I use JB9 ent. ver. to develop my program.But I meet the old problem from
JB9.
I use javax.swing.Jtabbedpane,and set the property tabplacement to LEFT at
design screen ,
then I switch to source code screen and keyin some code like comment.
When I switch to design screen again,the javax.swing.Jtabbedpane's property
tabplacement has been change to the default property:TOP. (but the source
code has not be change)
It is to strange about it,not only the javax.swing.Jtabbedpane will be that
,but also some component .
Can someone tell me why or tell me how to set something in jb9 to be avoid
that event???
OR will be improve at JB10???
THANK YOU.

Re:about swing@jb9 's bug ??

On 7/19/2003 at 3:20:48 AM, SHERLOCK wrote:
I use JB9 ent. ver. to develop my program.But I meet the old problem
from JB9. I use javax.swing.Jtabbedpane,and set the property
tabplacement to LEFT at design screen, then I switch to source code
screen and keyin some code like comment. When I switch to design
screen again,the javax.swing.Jtabbedpane's property tabplacement has
been change to the default property:TOP. (but the source code has not
be change)
See the following report on this problem. It includes a work-around.
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]

Re:about swing@jb9 's bug ??

it is work,than you ,sir ^_^
"John McGrath [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >???
On 7/19/2003 at 3:20:48 AM, SHERLOCK wrote:

>I use JB9 ent. ver. to develop my program.But I meet the old problem
>from JB9. I use javax.swing.Jtabbedpane,and set the property
>tabplacement to LEFT at design screen, then I switch to source code
>screen and keyin some code like comment. When I switch to design
>screen again,the javax.swing.Jtabbedpane's property tabplacement has
>been change to the default property:TOP. (but the source code has not
>be change)

See the following report on this problem. It includes a work-around.

qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details

--
Regards,

John McGrath [TeamB]