Re: JDO

2004-10-08 09:18:44 PM
jbuilder15
"Borre Nordbakken" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Does Borland have any planes to make any JDO implementation into JBuilder
?

--
Hmm, I wonder what you have in mind? Since JDO is part of the Java core, I
guess you are referring to something similar to the DataSet components, or

Re:Re: JDO

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Hi,
>
>Does Borland have any planes to make any JDO implementation into JBuilder

?

>--

Hmm, I wonder what you have in mind? Since JDO is part of the Java core, I
guess you are referring to something similar to the DataSet components, or
something similar to JDO Genie, right?

I was thinking about DataExpress and Dataset.

Re:Re: JDO

Borre Nordbakken wrote:
Paul Nichols (TeamB) wrote:
>"Borre Nordbakken" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Does Borland have any planes to make any JDO implementation into JBuilder
>
>?
>
>>--
>
>Hmm, I wonder what you have in mind? Since JDO is part of the Java core,
>I guess you are referring to something similar to the DataSet components,
>or something similar to JDO Genie, right?

I was thinking about DataExpress and Dataset.

--
Borre
That's what I thought.
There are so many current implementations, I do not know if this is what
Borland needs to do or not.
If you want something like this, check here:
jdocentral.com/

{smallsort}

Re:Re: JDO

Borre Nordbakken wrote:

Does Borland have any planes to make any JDO implementation into JBuilder ?

--
TIA,
Borre
At the JBuilder "Meet the Team" session at BorCon, we were told that
they are looking at the possibility of adding several new "frameworks",
but... as always there are resource and time constraints.
So, if you want JDO support, put an RFE into Quality Central, and be
specific about exactly what you'd like it do to. And then post back
here with the report number, so others can vote for it.
If you are not sure about exactly what kind of features you'd like in
such support, this might be a good forum in which to post suggestions
and solicit feedback before posting your RFE.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]