Aggregate column

2006-03-03 03:33:34 AM
jbuilder13
Hi.
I have noticed that when using SumAggOperator on BigDecimal column with
defined scale as 3 it sums only two decimal places, and it gives me very
very wrong results. When i use MaxAggOperator it "finds" BigDecimal with
three decimal places. So is this normal behavior , I need this to sum
quantity.Right now i am using loadRow Event to imitate sum which gives me
right result, but if possible I would like to use SumAggOperator. And yes
aggregated column has also scale set to 3, but it looks like it is just
ignoring it. Must I write my own Sum operator, would it help, did someone
try that.
Thx in advance bye.