Interest in a Maven OpenTool ?

2004-03-02 06:07:52 AM
jbuilder1
Hi all,
I've been working in my spare time on an OpenTool to integrate Maven with
JBuilder. I was wondering if there would be people here that would be
willing to help me test it as soon as I get it far enough for release.
I'm trying to make it as close as possible to the way JBuilder integrates
with Ant, in the way that you can see Maven Goals (equivalent to Ant
targets) appear under the maven.xml file in the project view, and also set
up a dependency before running the application so that you can for example
ask Maven to deploy the application.
So far these two functions are already implemented and I'm working on making
them a little more generic (they currently use hardcoded paths). I've also
got to figure out how to package an OpenTool that depends on others JARs,
something I have no experience with.
Anyway, just to let everyone know, and if anybody's willing to help, they
would be more than welcome. Oh, last but not least, normally if all goes
well this OpenTool should be part of the MevenIDE project
(mevenide.sourceforge.net) project, which means it would be under an
Apache license and completely free to use (Borland Guys : that means you
would be free to integrate it into a future JB release :)).
Thanks for helping out,
Regards,
Serge Huber.

Re:Interest in a Maven OpenTool ?

Send me the details and i'll test it etc for you