JBuilderXMac - NativeExecutableBuilderWizard - dialog pages not showing up

2004-08-13 12:23:52 PM
jbuilder4
JBuilderXMac - NativeExecutableBuilderWizard - dialog pages not showing up
Going from step4 - step5, step5 doesn't show up?!?
If you flip to another application, and back to JBuilder the frame may update and you may see the elements on the panel, like checkboxes.
Same problem with step6.
I've noticed this problem just now with the new update of Java on Mac os X:
now at version: Java 1.4.2 update 1

Re:JBuilderXMac - NativeExecutableBuilderWizard - dialog pages not showing up

Mike wrote:
JBuilderXMac - NativeExecutableBuilderWizard - dialog pages not showing up

Going from step4 - step5, step5 doesn't show up?!? If you flip to
another application, and back to JBuilder the frame
may update and you may see the elements on the panel, like checkboxes.

Same problem with step6.

I've noticed this problem just now with the new update of Java on Mac os X:
now at version: Java 1.4.2 update 1
As always, please file a bug report at Quality Central.
Above, you don't specify that you are using Panther,
but you should be attentive to that and all other details.
From the newsgroup guidelines: Borland personnel
do not necessarily read this or other newsgroups.
So, reporting a bug here is not productive beyond
possibly setting off a few AOL moments ("me, too").
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: