Using the designer to load image?

2004-01-13 07:10:35 AM
jbuilder23
Hi All,
I am using the JB 9 Designer
I have a JFrame.
The JFrame contains several panels,
From within the project I have an image folder that contains
an image that I want to load onto one of the panels. I have a
button that will load the image.
Are there direct references in either the events or properites
tabs of the button that can be conjured up to load the image?
Bob

Re:Using the designer to load image?

Bob H wrote:

Hi All,
I am using the JB 9 Designer
I have a JFrame.
The JFrame contains several panels,
From within the project I have an image folder that contains
an image that I want to load onto one of the panels. I have a
button that will load the image.

Are there direct references in either the events or properites
tabs of the button that can be conjured up to load the image?

Bob
Look in the borland.public.jbuilder.language ng where I answered a similar
question. Should work for you as well.

Re:Using the designer to load image?

Paul,
You recommended that I should look in :
borland.public.jbuilder.language ng
Assuming that you meant that I should look here in this news
groups? borland.public.jbuilder.java.language [desc.]
As I reviewed the most recent (600) under the listing for
(pnichols) I can see no reference to the help you claim is
there. Can you be more specific.
Thanks,
Bob H
pNichols < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Bob H wrote:

>Hi All,
>I am using the JB 9 Designer
>I have a JFrame.
>The JFrame contains several panels,
>From within the project I have an image folder that contains
>an image that I want to load onto one of the panels. I have a
>button that will load the image.
>
>Are there direct references in either the events or properites
>tabs of the button that can be conjured up to load the image?
>
>Bob

Look in the borland.public.jbuilder.language ng where I answered a similar
question. Should work for you as well.

{smallsort}

Bob H wrote:
Paul,
You recommended that I should look in :

borland.public.jbuilder.language ng

Assuming that you meant that I should look here in this news
groups? borland.public.jbuilder.java.language [desc.]

As I reviewed the most recent (600) under the listing for
(pnichols) I can see no reference to the help you claim is
there. Can you be more specific.
I'm not sure which thread Paul Nichols was referring
to, but you might benefit from a search of tamaracka.com
using the keywords exactly as follows
^jbuilder imageresource
Yes, the circumflex is important.
--