[JBuilder] Package view

2004-04-08 06:29:29 AM
jbuilder13
Hi all :
I am having trouble taking out a iimported package,
eg.
have my current package
then i imported another package,
now i want to take the one i just imported out because its not my current
work, so don't want the
compiler to check errors in it, but eventually i will need it to be back
again.
any way to bypass a package ? or a .java source code ?
Thanks so much
raydog

Re:[JBuilder] Package view

Raydog wrote:
Hi all :

I am having trouble taking out a iimported package,
eg.
have my current package
then i imported another package,

now i want to take the one i just imported out because its not my current
work, so don't want the
compiler to check errors in it, but eventually i will need it to be back
again.

any way to bypass a package ? or a .java source code ?

Thanks so much

raydog

If you are using JBuilder Developer or Enterprise, you can use Package
Filters.
If you are using Foundation/Personal, then you don't have this feature,
and it's more difficult. You must turn off Automatic Source Discovery,
and then add your current package back into your project manually.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)