Overriding JLabel Geometry

2003-11-22 07:46:53 AM
jbuilder16
Does anyone have any ideas or points of reference to go about overiding the
geometry of a JLabel component. So if I have a JLabel that is bevelled and
looks like a square, I want it to look like a hexagon.
Thanks,
Matthew

Re:Overriding JLabel Geometry

On 11/21/2003 at 6:46:53 PM, Matthew Sweet wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas or points of reference to go about
overiding the geometry of a JLabel component. So if I have a JLabel
that is bevelled and looks like a square, I want it to look like a
hexagon.
It sounds like you need to create your own Border class.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]

Matthew Sweet wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas or points of reference to go
about overiding the geometry of a JLabel component. So if
I have a JLabel that is bevelled and looks like a square,
I want it to look like a hexagon.
Google "non-rectangular jlabel".
See the PDF Chapter 5, among other hits.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}