Books available on Jbuilder 2005

2005-06-04 02:52:53 AM
jbuilder17
Can anyone recommend a good book that will bring me up to speed on designing
database applications with using JBuilder 2005. I have to make the jump
from MS Access to Java and I have pretty much decided to use Jbuilder.
However, I really need to come up to speed on designing basic database
applications.....
Thanks,
Bob T.

Re:Books available on Jbuilder 2005

BobT wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good book that will bring me up to speed on
designing database applications with using JBuilder 2005. I have to
make the jump from MS Access to Java and I have pretty much decided
to use Jbuilder. However, I really need to come up to speed on
designing basic database applications.....
The online help includes a book "Designing Database Applications with
JBuilder" (or some such title). It covers everything you need to know,
though perhaps in a little more terse a format than some tutorial books
you might come to expect.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.