JDBC Connection with Interbase 7.1 from DataSource...

2004-11-20 01:17:02 AM
jbuilder24
I just started using Bes 6 with JBuilder X. I created a datasource connection to an Interbase Database. I created
a couple of Entities with their respective Session Facade using
the facade/dto wizard.
In the runtime configuration, i check the option to include the interclient jar which is added to the jbpartition at deployment.
After all this, when i'm going to test the struts client, it gaves me this exception:
nested exception is: java.rmi.ServerException: Internal Error: Failed to do initiazation prior to first PM call;
nested exception is: com.borland.ejb.pm.PersistenceException: Could not obtain JDBC Connection from datasource: serial://datasources/DSCRM;
nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ITS-7052: The JDBC Driver returned null, please make sure about the JDBC driver configuration;
nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: Internal Error: Failed to do initiazation prior to first PM call;
nested exception is: com.borland.ejb.pm.PersistenceException: Could not obtain JDBC Connection from datasource: serial://datasources/DSCRM;
nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ITS-7052: The JDBC Driver returned null, please make sure about the JDBC driver configuration
My Question is, where should i have the interclient driver to work with my application?
Any advice will come in handy...
David Marquez.