Linux Java App Does Not Launch

2004-07-13 09:02:33 AM
jbuilder20
I have created executables for windows, mac and linux platforms. The
linux executable does not run! When I double click on it, it asks for
a file association (no action associted). I have changed the
properties to an excutable but with no luck. JRE 1.4.2_03 is installed
and functional. I am using Fedora Core 2 Linux. Jbuilder 7 under
windows is used to create the linux executable. Sorry I am new to
Linux and have not had any luck trying to figure out how to make an
executable jar file to work under linux. Your help is appreciated.