Where does JBuilder save the files to be opened at IDE launching?

2006-02-02 03:13:16 PM
jbuilder5
Hi there.
A very simple question.
Just felt a bit nervous of seeing the same files when launching JBuilder.
I checked jpx file, but I cant see the info there.
I suppose that the file where IDE record the files that were opened at closing JBuilder, it has now a read-only access.
So I need to know that file.
A bit stupid thing, just to better know the IDE...
Thanks in advance,
Oscar

Re:Where does JBuilder save the files to be opened at IDE launching?

Oscar Cristobal wrote:
I suppose that the file where IDE record the files that were opened at
closing JBuilder, it has now a read-only access.
So I need to know that file.
The exact location depends on your version of JBuilder and the value of
the user.home property in your Java VM. Typically it's something like:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\.primetime2006\user.properties
More generally it's
${user.home}\.primetime${version}\user.properties
The file is a regular Java properties file. You'll see some settings
like "history;projects.open.1=..." I think those are what determines
which projects are opened at startup.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Oscar Cristobal wrote:

Hi there.
A very simple question.
Just felt a bit nervous of seeing the same files when launching JBuilder.

I checked jpx file, but I cant see the info there.
I suppose that the file where IDE record the files that were opened at
closing JBuilder, it has now a read-only access.
So I need to know that file.

A bit stupid thing, just to better know the IDE...
Thanks in advance,
Oscar
At a project level, the open files list is stored in the *.jpx.local file.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

{smallsort}