Looking in the wrong place

2006-10-03 02:07:48 AM
jbuilder15
If JBuilder is looking in the wrong place for a .java file in the
project during a make - what is the safest way to tell the project
where the file really is?

Re:Looking in the wrong place

Howard Brazee wrote:
If JBuilder is looking in the wrong place for a .java file in the
project during a make - what is the safest way to tell the project
where the file really is?
Be specific. JBuilder looks in the source path defined in the project
properties. Where is this file that is the "wrong place"?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Looking in the wrong place

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:43:59 -0600, "Lori M Olson [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>If JBuilder is looking in the wrong place for a .java file in the
>project during a make - what is the safest way to tell the project
>where the file really is?

Be specific. JBuilder looks in the source path defined in the project
properties. Where is this file that is the "wrong place"?
It's in a sub-directory. When I do a Make Project, I get an error
saying that it can't find a file. It is looking in the main services
directory.
But when I do a Deploy Local, it works fine, finding that file in a
sub-directory.

{smallsort}

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>>If JBuilder is looking in the wrong place for a .java file in the
>>project during a make - what is the safest way to tell the project
>>where the file really is?
>Be specific. JBuilder looks in the source path defined in the project
>properties. Where is this file that is the "wrong place"?

It's in a sub-directory. When I do a Make Project, I get an error
saying that it can't find a file. It is looking in the main services
directory.

But when I do a Deploy Local, it works fine, finding that file in a
sub-directory.
Sorry for the late reply, but somehow I missed this one.
Your description is baffling to me. What "Deploy Local" are you doing
for a java?!? file?
When I said be more specific, I meant you should be supplying details
like exactly how your project's source path is configured? In which
directory, exactly, is this problem file located? What package is
specified in this file? Etc, etc.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]