Where is first point?

2003-11-13 05:17:05 PM
jbuilder18
Hi Friends.
I am a Delphi programmer. I have to 3 years expired at Delphi. But we must
change our development method via Java. In this way I would like learn Java
on JBuilder IDE. Also I have logic of programming. What is your suggestion
for fast learning Java programming language? And which one is good in the
Java Books? Somebody have a Java or JBuilder PDF books? I currious about
your answers.
Best regards,
Arda Han
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Where is first point?

Arda Han wrote:
Hi Friends.

I am a Delphi programmer. I have to 3 years expired at Delphi. But we must
change our development method via Java. In this way I would like learn
Java on JBuilder IDE. Also I have logic of programming. What is your
suggestion for fast learning Java programming language? And which one is
good in the Java Books? Somebody have a Java or JBuilder PDF books? I
currious about your answers.

Best regards,

Arda Han
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
I recommend Deitel's "Java 2 How to Program",
(www.deitel.com/books/index.html) as one of the best overall
Java instructional book, I have seen. Bruce Eickle's "Thinking in Java",
(www.mindview.net/Books/TIJ/) is good as well and can be found in
PDF format on the Web.
As a starting point to Java from Delphi, look at our Java for Delphi
Programmers site as well (www.computer-logic.net/javadelphi).