All events of JPanel are invisible in event view of JBuilder 2005

2004-12-05 06:55:37 PM
jbuilder20
Hello,
I am now evaluating the JBuilder 2005 Developer Trial.
When I am putting a JPanel object on a JApplet object, all of the JPanel's
event sets are invisible from the event explorer view such as MouseEvent,
MouseMotionEvent and so on. In the JBuilder-X, all of the events are visible
and they can be used for adding listeners. Does anyone have any information
about this issue ? This issue is reproducted on the Foundation version of
JBuilder 2005.
/Nori

Re:All events of JPanel are invisible in event view of JBuilder 2005

Hello Paul,
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried any combinations of followings and got same results that the
events are invisible in JBuilder 2005 and visible in JBuilder X.
JDKs
- JDK1.4.2_05
- J2SE 5.0
Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Solaris 8
I am understanding that Solaris 8 is not officially supported by Borland,
but it is working.
/Nori
"Paul Nichols [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Nori Tan wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am now evaluating the JBuilder 2005 Developer Trial.
>
>When I am putting a JPanel object on a JApplet object, all of the
JPanel's
>event sets are invisible from the event explorer view such as
MouseEvent,
>MouseMotionEvent and so on. In the JBuilder-X, all of the events are
>visible
>and they can be used for adding listeners. Does anyone have any
>information
>about this issue ? This issue is reproducted on the Foundation version
of
>JBuilder 2005.
>
>/Nori

Which JDK are you using and what OS?

Nori Tan wrote:
Hello,

I am now evaluating the JBuilder 2005 Developer Trial.

When I am putting a JPanel object on a JApplet object, all of the JPanel's
event sets are invisible from the event explorer view such as MouseEvent,
MouseMotionEvent and so on. In the JBuilder-X, all of the events are
visible
and they can be used for adding listeners. Does anyone have any
information
about this issue ? This issue is reproducted on the Foundation version of
JBuilder 2005.

/Nori
Which JDK are you using and what OS?

{smallsort}

Re:All events of JPanel are invisible in event view of JBuilder 2005

Hello,
The problem was resolved. After I attempted the UPDATE 1, the problem was
disappeard. The problem seems to be one of followings.
[215500] For standard adapters, the inspector doesn't display the name of
actions.
[206755] Event handlers for a component don't show up in the object
inspector even after being generated.
The problem was really resolved, but I found another problem regarding the
events on object inspector. I will send a report in a separated thread.

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...