How to run JBuilder Foundation

2006-12-17 02:55:32 PM
jbuilder22
Hi. I installed the JBuilder Foundation IDE. When I launch it
asks for serial number or activation file. I got the
activation file reg426.txt (which is the file for Borland
Foundation), but it says the file is invalid. Thanks.

Re:How to run JBuilder Foundation

XXXX@XXXXX.COM wrote:
Hi. I installed the JBuilder Foundation IDE. When I launch it
asks for serial number or activation file. I got the
activation file reg426.txt (which is the file for Borland
Foundation), but it says the file is invalid. Thanks.
You should go through the download process again, (you don't have to
download the whole thing), to get another copy of the activation file
mailed to you.
www.codegear.com/Downloads/TrialandFreeVersions/JBuilder/tabid/143/Default.aspx
--
Regards,