JDK 5 installation for JBuilder 2005

2005-12-08 01:10:23 AM
jbuilder11
Hi,
I just added JDK 5 on my desktop and configure it in my JBuilder 2005. I
modified my project file to use the JDK 5, and when I rebuild the project I
get the foloowing errors:
"FrenchStringHTMLConverter.java": cannot access java.lang.StringBuilder;
java.lang.StringBuilder at line 60, column 42
"FrenchStringHTMLConverter.java": Internal error: stack sim error on
public String getAsString(FacesContext facesContext, UIComponent
uIComponent, Object value) throws ConverterException {
String returnedString = "";
if (value == null) {
return null;
}
if (value instanceof String) {
returnedString = value.toString().replaceAll("\'", "'");
return returnedString;
} else {
throw new ConverterException("Incorrect type (" + value.getClass() +
"; value = " + value + "); value must be a String instance");
}
} at line 46, column 32
"CacheInit.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"CommonAction.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"CommonDBA.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"CommonService.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ForTesting.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"JspCacheService.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"Log4jInit.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"TestDBAHibernate.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ValidationMessageBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"DatabaseException.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"GZIPFilter.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"GZIPResponseStream.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"GZIPResponseWrapper.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"NavigationFilter.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"SessionExpiredFilter.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"TimerFilter.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"form.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"phaseTracker.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"GetTag.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"InsertTag.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PutTag.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"GenericDataTable.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PageNumbering.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ShowRequestHeaders.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"RegularExpressionValidator.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"RegexpValidatorTag.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"AcademicBackgroundBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"AcademicDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"AddressBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"AddressDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"CredentialBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"CredentialDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ExperienceBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ExperienceDetailBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"FundedResearchBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"FundedResearchDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"IdentificationBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PositionAddressBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PositionBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PortFolioBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"IdentificationBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ParticipantBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ParticipantDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PartnerBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PartnerDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"RTSBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"RTSDataBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ResearchActivityBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ThemeBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"PasswordChangeBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"RegistrationBean.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"Altest.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"AmisApplicationXref.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"AmisCod.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
"ApplAssessment.java": Fatal Error: Unable to find method <init>
I have no idea why this is happenning only with JDK 5 and not with JDK 1.4.
Can someone point me in the right direction.
P.S.: I did search the forum, nut found nothing with "JDK 5".
Thx

Re:JDK 5 installation for JBuilder 2005

I have figure it out. I forgot to change the JDK project path in the project
properties window to point to JDK 5.
Sorry for the post.

+