unpossible to install JBuilder 7 under a debian Sid

2003-08-14 06:41:02 AM
jbuilder4
I tried to install JBuilder7 the install wizard appeared and then
clicking on it stopped. The install script seemed to start but in fact
did nothing.....
Is it necessary to have the JRE already installed. I think the JBuilder
installation did it already because we are using a CD containing 600MB
of datas so I thougt the JRE and JDK were already inside!
If we have to install the JRE and JDK separatly can we install their
latest version (1.4.1)? Will it work with JBuilder7....