Trial version does not allow me in

2004-10-06 05:14:31 AM
jbuilder23
After installing jbuilder Trial version, I received a mail for registration key. But when I try to execute the tool, It is not accepting the activation file and falls back to registration window. I need to try this tool as a higher priority. Please advice.
Thanks,
Thiagi 303 763 1084

Re:Trial version does not allow me in

Thiagi wrote:
After installing jbuilder Trial version, I received a mail for
registration key. But when I try to execute the tool, It is not
accepting the activation file and falls back to registration window.
I need to try this tool as a higher priority. Please advice. Thanks,
Thiagi 303 763 1084
Make sure that you have placed the registration file in your "home"
directory (on Windows C:\Documents and Settings\your_user_name).
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]