jbuilderX foundation ide ms outlook font in look and feel creates zeros

2004-02-21 03:10:02 AM
jbuilder11
i even uninstalled and reinstalled jbuilder, but i can't seem to get it to stop displaying almost every letter/word as nothing but a series of "square zeroes" like some kind of special character.
i made the look and feel, which was set to windows, use a font of ms outlook. when i hit ok, all the ide's menus and buttons became impossible to read because all the letters labelling what the buttons/menus are had changed to special symbols!!! Argh! Please help, thanks,
Bob

Re:jbuilderX foundation ide ms outlook font in look and feel creates zeros

p.s. - i am running xp pro
"bob" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

i even uninstalled and reinstalled jbuilder, but i can't seem to get it to stop displaying almost every letter/word as nothing but a series of "square zeroes" like some kind of special character.

i made the look and feel, which was set to windows, use a font of ms outlook. when i hit ok, all the ide's menus and buttons became impossible to read because all the letters labelling what the buttons/menus are had changed to special symbols!!! Argh! Please help, thanks,

Bob

Re:jbuilderX foundation ide ms outlook font in look and feel creates zeros

bob wrote:
p.s. - i am running xp pro

"bob" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>i even uninstalled and reinstalled jbuilder, but i can't seem to
>get
it to stop displaying almost every letter/word as nothing but a series
of "square zeroes" like some kind of special character.

>i made the look and feel, which was set to windows, use a font of
>ms
outlook. when i hit ok, all the ide's menus and buttons became
impossible to read because all the letters labelling what the
buttons/menus are had changed to special symbols!!! Argh!
Are you trying to pull our collective legs, or what?!
MS Outlook is like Wingdings -- it's a symbol
font. Be sensible and just use the standard
Look & Feel setting; or if you really need
to (why?) use something like Verdana or
Lucida sans.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

Re:jbuilderX foundation ide ms outlook font in look and feel creates zeros

try to remove C:\Documents and
Settings\<yourusername>\.primetimeX\user.properties...
bob a écrit :
p.s. - i am running xp pro

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu