Vision no locks, Why?

2004-09-20 07:26:51 PM
jbuilder10
Hello to all,
i am trying to find my error but i don't know if the SQL acction isn't performed because i did it wrong or because the jdbc:odbc driver is wrong. I realize several SQL actions. Sometimes with a recordset and its "saveChanges" method and other with a direct "database.executeStatement" way. With this last way i want to make an UPDATE statement, but the program fail. The error says " Vision no locks". I execute the statement against a cobol file. I have configred the ODBC driver for cobol but i don't know how many locks to put. I execute the SQL directly and it works.
Anybody knows how can i avoid this error??
oh!! I use transactions, if it is usefull for you.
Thank you very much