how to use com.borland.jbcl.control.PopupPickListItemEditor

2005-09-27 10:51:35 AM
jbuilder23
how to use com.borland.jbcl.control.PopupPickListItemEditor,
who can get me an example

Re:how to use com.borland.jbcl.control.PopupPickListItemEditor

zgw wrote:
how to use com.borland.jbcl.control.PopupPickListItemEditor,
who can get me an example
The JBCL controls are obsolete and I doubt anyone remembers
much about how to use them. Nor is it likely that anyone has
the time to try to whip up an example using an obsolete framework.
Your best bet is to search the newsgroup archives. Or google
the Web for a swing control that does the same thing. (I think
you'll have better luck with the latter.)
Sorry.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: