Jinternal Frames

2004-10-28 05:38:09 PM
jbuilder4
Hi,
I am fairly new to Java/Jbuilder and am working on a MDI application.
Which in short has 1 Java file "Frame1">Content Pane>JDesktopPane1
and then has 5 jInternalFrames
However my problem is that all these 5 JinternalFrames are in the same
design window and it makes it impossible to design each jInternalFrame
as they overlap each other in the design window. I must be doing
something wrong ie there must be a Layer method to be able to switch
between each jInternalFrame to easily be able to design it.
Any help would really be appreciated on this
Cheers
Rob

Re:Jinternal Frames

Bump :)