How to read one pixel data from and image ?

2005-05-17 01:54:36 AM
jbuilder6
How to read one pixel data from an image ?
I browsed the documentation of JBuilder 2005 Personal and I found a class named SampleModel. If this class is solution for my problem, could someone send me a short sample program which illustrades the use of this class? Is this class the most simple solution?
Lassi Hautakangas
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>How to read one pixel data from an image
?</FONT></P></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I browsed the documentation of JBuilder 2005
Personal and I found a class named SampleModel. If this class is solution for my
problem, could someone send me a short sample program which illustrades the use
of this class? Is this class the most simple solution?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Lassi Hautakangas</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM "><FONT face=Arial
size=2> XXXX@XXXXX.COM </FONT></A></DIV></BODY></HTML>