request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

2007-02-16 04:16:23 AM
jbuilder14
The JBuilder team would love to get feedback on how we’re doing with the
usability of JBuilder 2007.
We've created a really short survey (12 questions) to get that feedback,
it's here:
www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp

Re:request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

"Jeff Wilsbacher" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht
The JBuilder team would love to get feedback on how we’re doing with the
usability of JBuilder 2007.

In this survey they mention JBuilder 2007 Turbo. Is that a free download the
likes of the Delphi and C++Builder Turbos that we know? I can't find it
anywhere though.

Re:request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

Why did someone remove my question. I asked if there was going to be a Turbo
JBuilder, the likes of which we know in the Delphi realm, since the survey
speaks of a JBuilder 2007 Turbo product.
"Jeff Wilsbacher" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht
The JBuilder team would love to get feedback on how we’re doing with the
usability of JBuilder 2007.

We've created a really short survey (12 questions) to get that feedback,
it's here:

www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp

{smallsort}

Jennifer-Ashley wrote:
Why did someone remove my question.
Removed from where? I just read it in borland.public.ide.jbuilder.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

Removed from where? I just read it in borland.public.ide.jbuilder.

Yup, you're right. I will have myself institutionalized in a mental
facility.

Jennifer-Ashley wrote:
>Removed from where? I just read it in borland.public.ide.jbuilder.

Yup, you're right. I will have myself institutionalized in a mental
facility.

Get in line ;-)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

But you're not gonna answer my question as well, are you Gillmer?
"Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht

Jennifer-Ashley wrote:
But you're not gonna answer my question as well, are you Gillmer?
I would if I knew the answer.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

I would if I knew the answer.

Well, that's good enough for me. :-|

"Jennifer-Ashley" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In this survey they mention JBuilder 2007 Turbo. Is that a free
download the likes of the Delphi and C++Builder Turbos that we know?
I can't find it anywhere though.
JBuilder 2007 Turbo should be making an appearance on the download
page very soon - and yes it is a free download. I guess we will have
very few people ticking the box in the survey to say they are using it
at the moment :-)
Regards, Jon.

Re:request for feedback on JBuilder 2007

JBuilder 2007 Turbo should be making an appearance on the download page
very soon - and yes it is a free download. I guess we will have very few
people ticking the box in the survey to say they are using it at the
moment :-)

Regards, Jon.
I guess so too, Jon. Thanx for responding.

Jennifer-Ashley schrieb:
>I would if I knew the answer.

Well, that's good enough for me. :-|
Seems that it is out by now:
trial.borland.com/survey.aspx

Michael Stum wrote:
Jennifer-Ashley schrieb:
>>I would if I knew the answer.
>>
>Well, that's good enough for me. :-|

Seems that it is out by now:
trial.borland.com/survey.aspx
Best to start here, so you know where you are going:
codegear.com/Downloads/TrialandFreeVersions/JBuilder/tabid/143/Default.aspx
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
Best to start here, so you know where you are going:
Have you found anything that actually says what "Turbo" is? It's not in
the feature matrix, and I can't find any kind of README or introduction
or press release anywhere that says what is and isn't in the Turbo version.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB] schrieb:
Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
>Best to start here, so you know where you are going:

Have you found anything that actually says what "Turbo" is? It's not in
the feature matrix, and I can't find any kind of README or introduction
or press release anywhere that says what is and isn't in the Turbo version.
It's interesting to see that there is really NO mention about it
_anywhere_ on Google, which is strange.
And i could swear that 21/02 is incorrect as date, when i looked a few
days ago i could only see the 2006 and 2007 Enterprise Trial so it's
like it has been ninja-uploaded yesterday or the day before.
Way to go, CodeGear Marketing :)