CachedRowSet

2003-07-09 11:45:22 PM
jbuilder22
Hi!
How to access "text value" of a field type: "OBS BLOB SUB_TYPE 0
SEGMENT SIZE 80", using CachedRowSet?
I tryed the methods: .getString and .getBlob but doesn't work.
PS: I'm using JB7 and IB6 (FirebirdSQL-1.0_RC1a.jar and RowSet.jar)
Thanks in advance,
Marcos

Re:CachedRowSet

Wrong News? Where can i get this information?
Thanks again
Marcios
"Marcos Paulo Matias" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi!

How to access "text value" of a field type: "OBS BLOB SUB_TYPE 0
SEGMENT SIZE 80", using CachedRowSet?

I tryed the methods: .getString and .getBlob but doesn't work.

PS: I'm using JB7 and IB6 (FirebirdSQL-1.0_RC1a.jar and RowSet.jar)

Thanks in advance,
Marcos

Re:CachedRowSet

I tried messages from 17/4 until now, and I found nothing : ( Could you
help me?
Thanks in Advance
Marcos
---

Re:CachedRowSet

In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Marcos Paulo Matias wrote:
I tried messages from 17/4 until now, and I found nothing : ( Could
you help me?

Thanks in Advance
Marcos
Try the following...
Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please do not email replies or questions.
Post or reply only on this newsgroup. Thank you.
For Papers on DataExpress, Applets, and Web Technologies go to:
www.microps.com/mps/papers.htm