Can i create a dockable window in jbuilder X?

2003-12-06 12:04:55 PM
jbuilder19
Do any one know how to create a jbuilderX dockable window?

Re:Can i create a dockable window in jbuilder X?

I played with it over the new year, if you're still interested I could
post something about it.

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu