Problem in running JBuilder X Foundation in Windows 98

2004-03-03 07:01:05 AM
jbuilder5
Hello Sir,
I was able to install JBuilderX Foundation in Windows 98. However, when I started JBuilderX, it could not recognize the activation file and told me the activation file is corrupted. It will be very helpful if someone can give me a solution to this problem.
Thank you for your attention and help.
Best regards,
TS

Re:Problem in running JBuilder X Foundation in Windows 98

The system requirements for JBuilder X
www.borland.com/jbuilder/pdf/jbx_sysreqs.pdf, are windows 2000 with
sp4, windows xp or nt 4.0 with sp6a -- doesn't say anything about windows
98, so probably will not work in this version of windows.