new math library?

2003-12-01 02:13:36 AM
jbuilder24
Hello:
I searching for some math library that let me evaluate a function whit
various variables. I looking more than one, to then compare?
Please I some one help to find some clue, I will grateful.
Best Regards.

Re:new math library?

Owen,
This is a newsgroup that helps students with Java
programming language. Is that why you are asking this here?
Do you have some problem that relates to java programming?
Can you be more specific as to what level of schooling
Math you want/need help with. For instance, High school, university level. Or the subjects of Algebra, Geometry, Trig, Pre Calc? Next are you looking for a specific formula?
Bob H