How to upgrade to 2005

2004-10-14 11:02:49 AM
jbuilder13
Currently I'm the user of JB X Ent. and my company has subscribe the 1 year
Software assurance.
For what I know, I'm entitled to do the upgrade to JBuilder Ent 2005
I would like to where can I get the install binary? Just download the ent
trail from borland homepage
and use my existing key?
Allen

Re:How to upgrade to 2005

Allen wrote:
I would like to where can I get the install binary? Just download the ent
trail from borland homepage and use my existing key?
I think you should receive it automatically, probably very soon. If
you're anxious to get started with JB2005 immediately, you could just
download the trial and use that temporarily.
You won't be able to use your JBX key with JB2005. When you download
JB2005 or when you receive your upgrade, you'll get a JB2005 key then.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]