Something to be with EJB

2004-06-22 03:12:04 AM
jbuilder14
Hi, I'm working with JBuilderX.
Somehow, everytime I try to open the Tools/Configure Servers, I receive the
following warning message:
java.io.IOException: Invalid Library: C:\Program
Files\JBuilderX\lib\JavaBeans Activation Framework.library
Could you please give me some advise in order to fix this?
Thanks,
Mynor Paredes

Re:Something to be with EJB

Mynor Paredes wrote:
Hi, I'm working with JBuilderX.

Somehow, everytime I try to open the Tools/Configure Servers, I receive the
following warning message:

java.io.IOException: Invalid Library: C:\Program
Files\JBuilderX\lib\JavaBeans Activation Framework.library

Could you please give me some advise in order to fix this?
Thanks,

Mynor Paredes

You installed JBuilder into a path with spaces "Program Files" AGAINST
the VERY SPECIFIC installation instructions which tell you NOT to do this.
You should uninstall/reinstall into a path without spaces.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]