Re: InfoGlue vs OpenCMS vs Alfresco

2006-03-24 06:32:36 AM
jbuilder9
Trajano wrote:
We have a need to build a web application for a football / soccer club and
considering following Open Source Content Management Systems (CMS)
a - InfoGlue
b - OpenCMS
c - Alfresco

Our web host server supports:
i - Apache Tomcat V5.5.15
ii - Sun Microsystems Inc. VM 1.5.0_06-b05.
iii - MySQL database server V 5.0.18

Any comments on above products.

Thanks in advance

Trajano
Open CMS seems a little more mature, IMHO.

Re:Re: InfoGlue vs OpenCMS vs Alfresco

Trajano wrote:
We have a need to build a web application for a football / soccer club and
considering following Open Source Content Management Systems (CMS)
a - InfoGlue
b - OpenCMS
c - Alfresco
Have you looked at CentricCRM...
https://www.centriccrm.com/
.. I am helping them port Firebird as a back end. They currently
support a number of standard opensource database backends...
John..
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/paperFAQ.html