Argh... how to build an entire project?

2003-09-18 08:21:34 AM
jbuilder11
I import an old project's files into JBuilder 8 Enterprise. I click
"Rebuild All". It comes up with an enormous amount of errors.
Apparently, the stupid thing dosen't realize it needs to compile
classes referenced by other first, before trying to compile the class
that's referencing. Example: class A references class B. It should
compile class B first then class A. Instead if I try to build it would
say class B not found any not compile anything. Is this a huge flaw or
is there a way to work around this? I'm NOT going to go through the
entire project individually compiling the classes with no dependencies
then work my way up