the "borland look and feel" in jbuilder 9

2003-12-13 03:51:27 PM
jbuilder7
could someone tell me how i can make the "borland look and feel" work in a
runtime enviroment?
i love it in the ide but i can't figure out how to use it during runtime.
matt

Re:the "borland look and feel" in jbuilder 9

joe wrote:
could someone tell me how i can make the "borland look and feel" work in a
runtime enviroment?

i love it in the ide but i can't figure out how to use it during runtime.

matt

Unfortunately, it is not part of the "redistributable" packages, so you
can't legally do that.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)