how to upgrade from foundation to Enterprise

2004-02-25 03:15:39 PM
jbuilder8
do i need to uninstall the foundation first?
will it keep my Foundation's project setting, RT-config., and other library
setting?
mny thx!

Re:how to upgrade from foundation to Enterprise

javabegin wrote:
do i need to uninstall the foundation first?
You don't *have to*, but it's a good idea.
will it keep my Foundation's project setting, RT-config., and other library
setting?
Oh, absolutely, because that info is kept in a separate directory under
your own home directory (or userprofile directory for Windows). So the
new Ent install will just find the info and go from there.