File Association Popup keeps displaying.

2004-05-11 12:50:22 AM
jbuilder9
I am running Jbuilder 8 Enterprise and everytime it is started
the File Association Popup displays. Why does it prompt every
single time the software is run? I would think I would be
prompted the very first time the software is run and never again.
Do you have any suggestions?

Re:File Association Popup keeps displaying.

I am running Jbuilder 8 Enterprise and everytime it is started
the File Association Popup displays. Why does it prompt every
single time the software is run? I would think I would be
prompted the very first time the software is run and never again.
Do you have any suggestions?
AHA! :>I'm not the only one! :>I had that before! I believe it was Lori
or John, or maybe someone else, but they asked me which of the buttons I was
selecting. I was just doing the defaults, trying to get to the code asap,
and blowing past the dialog. In doing that, I skipped over the key step, I
blieve the default isn't the one you really want. Try the other one.
Another thing that got me was some files being read only. I know it's a
long shot, but maybe still applicable? At one poing in time (JB7 or 8?),
when the JPX was read only, I would get errors in saving that type of
information (even though I thought I would get warnings of read only files,
and weird that this file association was getting done after/at the same time
as the project stuff).
Good luck.