interface not recognized by JBuilder

2004-05-11 04:48:21 PM
jbuilder24
I created an interface with the Interface wizard, the code generated is as
follows:
package com.sams.chalktalk.dataobjects;
public interface Displayable {
public String getDisplayName();
}
I've got another class in the same package (dataobjects) that needs to
implement the interface above. However, JBuilder keeps telling me that
"Displayable" is not an interface, either when I enter "implements" manually
or do it throught the Implement Wizard.
I am running JBuilder X on Windows XP.
Thanks in advance,
Yi

Re:interface not recognized by JBuilder

Yi Lin wrote:
I created an interface with the Interface wizard, the code generated is as
follows:

package com.sams.chalktalk.dataobjects;

public interface Displayable {
public String getDisplayName();
}

I've got another class in the same package (dataobjects) that needs to
implement the interface above. However, JBuilder keeps telling me that
"Displayable" is not an interface, either when I enter "implements" manually
or do it throught the Implement Wizard.

I am running JBuilder X on Windows XP.

Thanks in advance,
Yi

Take out the "public" part of "public String getDisplayName();" and your
problem should go away.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)