importing a web module with JBuilderX

2004-02-05 03:10:22 AM
jbuilder16
Hi everyone!!
I have an existing project tree that consists of a source directory and a
'webapp' directory (and some other directories that are not important for
this question). The webapp directory contains an existing structure that
houses the web application (jsp's, WEB-INF, etc...). I'm setting up a new
JBuilder project file for this project.
The problem is that I want to create a web module in JBuilder based on the
"webapp" directory that I already have; however, when I use the "Copy Web
Module from a directory or achive" option in the Web Module Wizard (step 1)
it will not let me continue past step 2 until I specify a 'NEW' or empty
directory (instead of the original webapp directory that already exists). I
want it to use the existing directory since this already has the structure
that conforms to the servlet 2.3 spec and is being used in CVS.
Am I over looking something simple? Seems like this isn't too outrageous of
a request.
thanks anyone for your help!!
Terrance

Re:importing a web module with JBuilderX

create new project, create new web app.
Then poing your jb project source to your source and then point the jb web
module to your webapp using it properties.
Good luck
-Dan
"Terrance Grahn" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
[...]

appears to have worked. thanks a million!!
[...]

{smallsort}