how to call one form from another

2007-09-29 05:27:41 PM
jbuilder2
just got several questions:
1, I created 2 classes (forms), one is main another is Login, how do I
dynamically call the Login form? I only need to create them on demand
instead of creating it first
2, I need to maximize the 2 forms, but I am unable to find the method to
maximize them, the swing I used is the JFrame.
thx
david

Re:how to call one form from another

David wrote:
1, I created 2 classes (forms), one is main another is Login, how do I
dynamically call the Login form? I only need to create them on demand
instead of creating it first
LoginDialog loginDialog = new LoginDialog(this);
loginDialog.show();
2, I need to maximize the 2 forms, but I am unable to find the method to
maximize them, the swing I used is the JFrame.
setExtendedState(getExtendedState() | MAXIMIZE_BOTH);
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.