Debug and Optemize

2005-07-19 04:43:08 AM
jbuilder18
Is there a way to debug and optemize a project at the same time?
JBuilder X Ent.

Re:Debug and Optemize

Preston wrote:
Is there a way to debug and optemize a project at the same time?

JBuilder X Ent.

Not that I know of. Just curious, but why would you want to?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Debug and Optemize

I think it would be great if I could F8 through the code and watch the
instance countes, or the thread monitor.