how to set memory to run native executable file

2007-06-12 03:57:14 PM
jbuilder19
Hello
When i run application by using command for a jar file, I can set memory to
512 Mb by using:
java -Xmx512m myApplication
Now I want to create a Native Executable file (EXE file for Window). How I
can set memory to run this file. I am using JBuilder Enterprise 9.
Many thanks
sho

Re:how to set memory to run native executable file

johnshu wrote:
When i run application by using command for a jar file, I can set memory
to 512 Mb by using:

java -Xmx512m myApplication

Now I want to create a Native Executable file (EXE file for Window). How I
can set memory to run this file. I am using JBuilder Enterprise 9.
The link below applies to JBuilder 2005 but should also apply to native
executables built in JBuilder 9:
info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/jbuilder2005/bajb/configfiles.html
Basically, you need to create a .config file with the same name as your
executable. The launchere will look for that file and run the program
according to the specified parameters.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.