Stuck message window

2006-09-02 07:00:22 AM
jbuilder6
Sometimes my Message window is open, unpinned over the rest of my
JBuilder setup. I want to adjust the size of this window, so I take
my cursor to the bottom edge. The little double arrow comes up, but
doesn't seem to hook on to the Message window ?I canít grab the
bottom and pull it up. The area that this arrow comes up is pretty
wide.
I move it to the bottom corners and to the sides, and the arrow stays
vertical (which is not standard Windows behavior), and doesn't grab. I
move it to the top of the Message window, and it grabs, but this only
moves the whole window around ?I canít resize from the top, only from
the bottom (standard Windows behavior).