xml files in WEB-INF\classes?

2003-10-16 12:51:47 AM
jbuilder6
Hello,
I'm currently working on a project (webapp, jbuilder9) which requires
a couple of xml files to be included in the WEB-INF\classes directory.
When i put my xml in /classes/ the xml get removed when i rebuild my
project, when i put my xml in /webapp/WEB-INF/classes/ it still gets
removed when i rebuild the project. When i put my xml in the root /
the xml are not moved the WEB-INF\classes when the .war file is build.
I almost tryed every single directory, but either the xml gets removed
when rebuilding or the xml doesn't go in WEB-INF\classes when creating
the .war file.
Is there a way to put xml files in WEB-INF\classes when the .war file
is build?
Best regards,
joop