Sun Java System AppServer 8 with JBuilder 9

2004-10-15 01:13:28 AM
jbuilder24
Anyone ever tried to tie the Sun Java System Application Server with
JBuilder 9? (I do have 10 and 11, but only the Dev version. Sorry, ran out
of ca$h) I tried to with either iPlanet and the Generic Server, but I
couldn't get it done. First and foremost I think because as of Sun ONE 7 the
complete environment has been rebuilt. Maybe some of guys have been more
successful?
Thanks,
Jenn

Re:Sun Java System AppServer 8 with JBuilder 9