EJB Designer

2005-01-27 12:08:41 AM
jbuilder19
When I go into the EJB designer in my project, I get the following error
message in red in the upper right corner of the screen:
(!) The selected application server does not support EJB
I'm using BES 6.0 apperver edition that came with JBuilder 2005. Is there
something here I need to configure?
-Greg

Re:EJB Designer

Greg Greaves wrote:
When I go into the EJB designer in my project, I get the following
error message in red in the upper right corner of the screen:

(!) The selected application server does not support EJB

I'm using BES 6.0 apperver edition that came with JBuilder 2005. Is
there something here I need to configure?

-Greg
It would appear that the server has not been configured correctly. Go
to "Enterprise | Configure Servers..." to confirm that BDP 6.0 is
correctly configured. Then, in "Project | Project Properties...",
ensure that the correct server is selected and that "EJB" is checked on
the list of services.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.