Migrate from 2-tier to 3-tier

2004-10-25 04:58:07 PM
jbuilder1
Hi all,
knows anybody some helpful documents describing the migration of a
Borland 2-tier application using dbSwing and QueryDataSet to a 3-tier
EJB-Application (could also be Borland)?
Thanks
Alexander

Re:Migrate from 2-tier to 3-tier

Hi Alexander,
I saw your post on the borland newsgroup, I have successfully migrated my app from a 2 teir query data set app to a 3 teir app. I have also open sourced most of my code. Feel free to check it out at www.adligo.com!
Cheers,
--
Scott Morgan
Ph: 773-758-8735