Setting font size of title in a titled border

2003-07-30 03:51:51 PM
jbuilder4
Hello
I have a jPanel with a titled border.
Where can I set the size of the font used for the titled border?
If I set the font for the jPanel it doesn't have any effects.
Btw. what is then the font property for a jPanel?
Thanks,
Zoran

Re:Setting font size of title in a titled border

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:51:51 +0200, Zoran Pjevic
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hello

I have a jPanel with a titled border.

Where can I set the size of the font used for the titled border?

If I set the font for the jPanel it doesn't have any effects.
Btw. what is then the font property for a jPanel?

Thanks,
Zoran
I set in the code, instead of in the Inspector - and now it is fine.
Zoran