My JAR's files don't chain the dependent class

2007-05-10 11:46:39 PM
jbuilder0
Hi,
I started to work with JBuilder 2007, a first problem that I have is that my
code, use a DataBase (Pervasive) that have severals jar files that must be
linking like dependend code in the final JAR file of the application. Before
in JBuilder 6 I say at the properties of jar builder that include dependent
code, but I don't know how say this in JBuilder 2007.
Note, I put theses jar files of Pervasive in the proyect setting and the
aplication run ok in the IDE, but not access to DB when runs alone. Any
Ideas?.
Thanks in advence!!
Salvador Huertas.