Will the BDNradio for JBuilder2005 recorded and available for download ?

2004-11-16 08:35:10 PM
jbuilder0
Hello,
Will the BDNradio for JBuilder2005 be recorded and be available for download ?
Regards.

Re:Will the BDNradio for JBuilder2005 recorded and available for download ?

Franos wrote:
Hello,

Will the BDNradio for JBuilder2005 be recorded and be available for download ?

Regards.
I am unfamiliar with BDNradio?... But the BDNtv presentations on
JBuilder 2005 are available here:
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32740,00.html
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32755,00.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Will the BDNradio for JBuilder2005 recorded and available for download ?

Will the BDNradio for JBuilder2005 be recorded and be available for download ?

Yes.
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

{smallsort}