Calling a C routine from .dll

2005-03-08 06:41:37 AM
jbuilder14
Hi friends,
I would like call a C routine from Java program that is into a .dll
library. I don't know if this is possible and if so, how can I do it.
Thanks in advance!
Salvador Huertas.

Re:Calling a C routine from .dll

Salvador Huertas wrote:
Hi friends,
I would like call a C routine from Java program that is into a .dll
library. I don't know if this is possible and if so, how can I do it.

Thanks in advance!
Salvador Huertas.

You need to do some reading on JNI. Really, you should buy a good book
on the subject, but you can start here:
java.sun.com/docs/books/jni/
--
Regards,